(( PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ))
- CLICK once on the service you want to book below.
- A drop down list will appear with the available days and times, select the day/time that works best for you and hit CONTINUE.
- Fill out Contact Information & Intake form
- Once you have successfully completed the booking process, you will immediately receive a confirmation email about your appointment and will begin receiving reminder texts/emails about your appointment. If you DO NOT receive a confirmation of your appointment, then go back and make sure you have completed each step as it was not properly scheduled.
If you experience any issues booking online, please call or text us for further assistance.
*If scheduling from a cell phone, make sure your phone has been updated recently.
If specific days or times are not showing up, it is because they are already booked or not during our normal business hours. Please call us if you'd like to be placed on our cancellation list for a specific day.
Attention: If you are booking outside of Utah or the Mountain Time Zone, (i.e. Nevada, California) make sure you remember the time difference on the day of your appointment.
IDENTIFICATION IS ALWAYS REQUIRED AT TIME OF SERVICE!!
- All clients 18 years and older must have valid Photo ID present at the time of your appointment.
- No ID will result in us having to reschedule and forfeit of your deposit, so make you sure it's with you!!
- Minors (6-17) being pierced MUST be accompanied by their legal guardian with both the minor's birth certificate AND minor's photo ID (School ID, Safety Identification Card, Passport, etc.) along with the guardians valid Photo ID.
(Yes, children ages 6-17 still need to provide a photo ID of some sort, this must just have a photo of them with their name listed alongside it)
Please call the studio for more information on age restrictions and the documents required before scheduling an appointment for a minor.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, you can do so within
24hrs of your appointment
without penalty and your deposit will be transferred to a future appointment.
Here are some helpful and educational links..
Lotus Piercing Gun Information
Why Infants & Young Children should NOT be pierced
APP Piercing Standards & Piercing Gun Safety Concerns
Why Children's consent matters to professional piercers
Why you should NOT be pierced with a Piercing Gun EVER! (Not even Earlobes)